My name is Gabby (Gabes, Gabigale, and Gerby are also acceptable). I love music, drums, music, band, photo bombing, soccer (USWNT), and chicks(the waddle kind, not the gender kind) I also love lactose, but I can rarely tolerate it. Ask me questions if you want anymore sarcastic answers.
The correct way to refer to anyone younger than you (via assguard)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.